DDF Exclusive Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On January 1st, 2018

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 424
  • Views: Views 191,282
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On February 4th, 2017

Zee Purvayia Removed from the list.

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On February 7th, 2017

Movies Now 2 HD Removed And D Sports Added To The List

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On February 7th, 2017

D Sports HD should be added too? D2H has it.

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On February 9th, 2017

Sanskriti Tv Added To The List

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On February 20th, 2017

Wewake bro

Pls add mahuaa, 9x bajao,Manoranjan tv(manoranjan movies and manoranjan tv are differene channels) , Vision Tv, Channel one news and remove housefull movie and housefull action from the list :)
Also change CCTV to CGTN

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On February 20th, 2017

adhyayanag said:
Wewake bro

Pls add mahuaa, 9x bajao,Manoranjan tv(manoranjan movies and manoranjan tv are differene channels) , Vision Tv, Channel one news and remove housefull movie and housefull action from the list :)
Also change CCTV to CGTN

Mahua was not added because it's shutdown I think. But no worries, I'll add that one to the list.

I was unknown to the fact about Manoranjan Channels. Thanks for pointing out it out :tup

House Action and Housfull Movie are now Vision TV and 9x Bajao :tup

Wait for few minutes, updating the same.

adhyayanag said:
Wewake bro

Also change CCTV to CGTN

Done with the changes! Housefull Movies is not removed because it's available on 4 DTHs

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On March 2nd, 2017

Velichamm TV and S News Added To The List

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On March 2nd, 2017

Based on this thread -

Link Removed

86 SD and 1 HD channels are missing from Tata Sky platform. So accordingly this thread can be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock