DDF Exclusive Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On January 1st, 2018

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 424
  • Views: Views 191,273
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On March 2nd, 2017

ayanc99 said:
Based on this thread -

Link Removed

86 SD and 1 HD channels are missing from Tata Sky platform. So accordingly this thread can be updated.

Bro, please check the thread title of both the threads.

wewake said:
Bro, please check the thread title of both the threads.

That thread states there are total of 643 satellite channels operational in India.

Tata Sky thread of total channels states 556 satellite channels on their platform.

That means 87 channels are missing from Tata Sky.

Can you modify the thread title and make it compared with other DTH and other operators, then that will help us in keeping track of all missing channels and not those only missing from DTH.

ayanc99 said:
That thread states there are total of 643 satellite channels operational in India.

Tata Sky thread of total channels states 556 satellite channels on their platform.

That means 87 channels are missing from Tata Sky.

Can you modify the thread title and make it compared with other DTH and other operators, then that will help us in keeping track of all missing channels and not those only missing from DTH.

Still am not getting you what are you saying. As list is already compared with other DTHs which are available in India. Kindly mention with which other DTH you want comparison.

If you want comparison with MSOs then there are number of MSOs available in India and it'll be difficult to compare with them.

wewake said:
Still am not getting you what are you saying. As list is already compared with other DTHs which are available in India. Kindly mention with which other DTH you want comparison.

If you want comparison with MSOs then there are number of MSOs available in India and it'll be difficult to compare with them.

Not with any dth.

Maybe comparison can be made with that thread once the same is fully ready and all channels missing are accounted for in it.

ayanc99 said:
Not with any dth.

Maybe comparison can be made with that thread once the same is fully ready and all channels missing are accounted for in it.

Bro i think you misunderstood this thread .. This thread is for "Unavailable channel list in Tatasky" by comparing other dth (dish , d2h , adtv , rdtv , ddfd , Sundirect) instead comparing channels available in India :) .. Your link is thread for available channels in India not available channels in DTH :) ..
  • Any dth doesnt contain All the available channels in India ..

Gobinaath said:
Bro i think you misunderstood this thread .. This thread is for "Unavailable channel list in Tatasky" by comparing other dth (dish , d2h , adtv , rdtv , ddfd , Sundirect) instead comparing channels available in India :) .. Your link is thread for available channels in India not available channels in DTH :) ..

• Any dth doesnt contain All the available channels in India ..

I didn't misunderstand the thread.

I said can it be combined thread or should I start a new thread for all channels missing from Tata Sky which are currently operational based on the new thread started today which would take into account not only channels missing vis a vis dth as well as other mso etc.

ayanc99 said:

I said can it be combined thread or should I start a new thread for all channels missing from Tata Sky which are currently operational based on the new thread started today which would take into account not only channels missing vis a vis dth as well as other mso etc.

Team will answer you bro ..

ayanc99 said:

Link Removed

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On March 10th, 2017

Bangla Time, Samachar Plus Rajasthan added to the list

RE: Unavailable Channels List Compared With Other DTHs As On March 10th, 2017

wewake bro remove fakt marathi from the list this channel available on tata sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock