[Unconfirm ]ZEE action will added in d2h.

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 9,497
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ZEE action added in d2h

@Gssran
Plz chk the satellite again.

Gssran said:
Oh good to know that, listen all he is not shivraj, but saying admin to change my username as shivraj.

strange from samit gssran bro.:sp:sp:sp:lol:lol:lol:lol:huh:huh:huh:huh

not add for channel videocond2h ch no 217

Why this type of Fake threads about this channels

M@zh@R said:
Samit said:
I think sbhopale posted useless thread to post count Proof the then add not copy and past to facebok to ddf

Plz dont say harsh word about a senior DDF member.

I am in support of this. Senior members are precious to the forum...To my mind Sbhopale is a great contributor to the forum...

Samit said:
I think sbhopale posted useless thread to post count Proof the then add not copy and past to facebok to ddf

Comments and critisism for the news are welcome but personal harassment against anyone will lead you ban. Everyone knows well who you are and why got banned parmanently here, so it will be better if you don't lie.

Gssran said:
Oh good to know that, listen all he is not shivraj, but saying admin to change my username as shivraj.

See the height of childness, he has edited that post today and changed Shivraj to Dhoni. :p :lol :s :D

02-02-2013, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: Today 10:20 AM by Samit

Mind blowing, Dhoni is here, so all in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock