Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Source

This movie directly released on video cassette but satellite rights is still pending song is just awesome 👌
Some movies gets delayed by years coz of distribution issues & when eventually they are ready for theatrical release, the time flow gets changed, same happened with 'phir teri kahani yaad aayi' it was started right after grand success of ' Aashiqui' but by the time it was ready for theatrical release magic of one movie star ' Rahul Roy' was over & that was the reason it was released directly on zee TV, u won't believe there is movie of srk and raveena Tandon titled as ' yeh Lamhe Judaai ke' which was also delayed by almost 1 decade and hence nobody knows about this movie

Some movies gets delayed by years coz of distribution issues & when eventually they are ready for theatrical release, the time flow gets changed, same happened with 'phir teri kahani yaad aayi' it was started right after grand success of ' Aashiqui' but by the time it was ready for theatrical release magic of one movie star ' Rahul Roy' was over & that was the reason it was released directly on zee TV, u won't believe there is movie of srk and raveena Tandon titled as ' yeh Lamhe Judaai ke' which was also delayed by almost 1 decade and hence nobody knows about this movie
I remember yeh lamhe judaai ke bro the song Tera naam lene ki from this film recreated in tum bin 1 more movie called Sanam teri kasam earlier named as sambandh of Saif Ali khan and Pooja Bhatt released after 14 years I think this also nobody knows.

I remember yeh lamhe judaai ke bro the song Tera naam lene ki from this film recreated in tum bin 1 more movie called Sanam teri kasam earlier named as sambandh of Saif Ali khan and Pooja Bhatt released after 14 years I think this also nobody knows.
no bro,I don't know about this movie

Source

Were u talking abt this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock