Discussion Animated series & Kids shows Memorable Theme Songs

correction Oggy & cockroaches actually started from 2009 in nick India, but agree both shows starting episodes were not that bad

Keymon ache - was also not that but they literally tried to copy Doraemon to imitate its success still manage to make it it funny to some extent but later episodes didnt had good storyline like earlier.
I loved keymon ache i used to watch it from the beginning but after they stopped airing new episodes in 2012 i stopped watching it but they came few years later with its new episode and people lose interest it PS thanks for telling me about the oggy launch in india

I loved keymon ache i used to watch it from the beginning but after they stopped airing new episodes in 2012 i stopped watching it but they came few years later with its new episode and people lose interest it PS thanks for telling me about the oggy launch in india
few months back they used to air new episodes of Keymon ache during afternoon or evening in sonic nicklodeon

Yeah I know that but it's all about adventures rather than normal life this is not good
I think still its much better than bheem shows story wise to some extent . hope they start focusing again on normal life/school life in new episodes later.

Last edited:
Ultra B was also a good show with Doraemon like format

Here is my favourite show theme
The niyander kamen opening in my opinion its very close to japanese version

I used to watch it when it first aired but as time passed i forgot about most of it even forgot the name but later on when sonic re telecasted it i got sudden nostalgia of this show i watched it again

Ending song was great as well

Small Wonder - kids show opening theme song - long back it used to air in star plus in Hindi dub ,only found English opening theme song

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock