Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

How rich were you man? 😂 You got 3 songs as caller tunes. My parents didn't recharge my phone after getting annoyed by money spent on caller tune. Gracefully, Reliance (R-Com) waived off the negative balance after a year.
Thanks to Jio, now they are free across all the service providers

How rich were you man? 😂 You got 3 songs as caller tunes. My parents didn't recharge my phone after getting annoyed by money spent on caller tune. Gracefully, Reliance (R-Com) waived off the negative balance after a year.
Bro in reliance 1rs per day 30 per month their was separate recharged scratch card of 30rs for SMS and caller tunes.

My 1st hello tune was aapki kashish from aashiq banaya aapne. Those days sending shayaris through SMS and activate their fav song in caller tune was only was to impress for sum1 special.

My 1st hello tune was aapki kashish from aashiq banaya aapne. Those days sending shayaris through SMS and activate their fav song in caller tune was only was to impress for sum1 special.
U r lucky Bro , u had sum1 special in ur life, tell me by which song that sum 1 special got impressed?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock