Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Source

👆🏻This Song you might have not heard. This is rarer to rarest. It is not Song in any film (Completed and released).
This is the song Rafi wanted to be played at the time of his final journey to the grave. And it was indeed played by Madan Mohan's son!
With the longest prelude, 1 min 16 seconds, it's the quintessence of antique Stradivarius violin played by three stalwarts, Kunwar Mahendra Pratap Singh of Jhansi royal family, Muhammad Amin of Calcutta radio and Rais Aalam of London School of Instrumental music.

This song was to be filmed on Rafi's best friend Uttam Kumar but the film had to be shelved due to inadequate funds.

This song was recorded on July 26, 1962 and the proposed name of the unreleased movie was 'Kaise kategi zindagi'.

Rafi was extremely disturbed by Uttam Kumar's death on July 24, 1980. As luck would have it, he passed away a week after his best friend's demise on July 31, 1980.

*Both died when the watches showed 10.10, a universal symbol of watches always showing 10.10 when needles are placed in the shape of a smile!*

Both the stalwarts always smiled and spoke very little in life. Enjoy listening to this ethereal number.

By the way, this is regarded as one of the three finest songs from the popular albums across the globe, the other two being, Frank Sinatra's *My way, 1968* and John Lennon's *Imagine*, 1966.
Put on your headphones as well.

Source

👆🏻This Song you might have not heard. This is rarer to rarest. It is not Song in any film (Completed and released).
This is the song Rafi wanted to be played at the time of his final journey to the grave. And it was indeed played by Madan Mohan's son!
With the longest prelude, 1 min 16 seconds, it's the quintessence of antique Stradivarius violin played by three stalwarts, Kunwar Mahendra Pratap Singh of Jhansi royal family, Muhammad Amin of Calcutta radio and Rais Aalam of London School of Instrumental music.

This song was to be filmed on Rafi's best friend Uttam Kumar but the film had to be shelved due to inadequate funds.

This song was recorded on July 26, 1962 and the proposed name of the unreleased movie was 'Kaise kategi zindagi'.

Rafi was extremely disturbed by Uttam Kumar's death on July 24, 1980. As luck would have it, he passed away a week after his best friend's demise on July 31, 1980.

*Both died when the watches showed 10.10, a universal symbol of watches always showing 10.10 when needles are placed in the shape of a smile!*

Both the stalwarts always smiled and spoke very little in life. Enjoy listening to this ethereal number.

By the way, this is regarded as one of the three finest songs from the popular albums across the globe, the other two being, Frank Sinatra's *My way, 1968* and John Lennon's *Imagine*, 1966.
Put on your headphones as well.
The information mention about this song is received from a WhatsApp group and shared here as received.

Source

Underrated melody of sel from unreleased and supposed to mark their debut.
The film shoot was almost complete only climax of the film was pending but unfortunately director of the movie Mukul s Anand expired no other director tried to complete the movie till now.i think 1st time salman khan played negative character in the movie.

The film shoot was almost complete only climax of the film was pending but unfortunately director of the movie Mukul s Anand expired no other director tried to complete the movie till now.i think 1st time salman khan played negative character in the movie.
Something is fishy about this movie, so powerful persons involved in it but no one tried to complete it

Salman Khan Hero, Raveena Tandon first time Negative Role

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock