Some amazing HR songs
The period of Himesh bhai's domination
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
HR was more talented & could have still ruled the bollywood but stereotypes of ' aashiq banaya aapne' ruined his growth & people got bored of same kind of songs, nobody will believe that he is the same person who has composed melodious songs of ' tere naam'

HR was more talented & could have still ruled the bollywood but stereotypes of ' aashiq banaya aapne' ruined his growth & people got bored of same kind of songs, nobody will believe that he is the same person who has composed melodious songs of ' tere naam'
I feel the opposite here. Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Aksar movie songs etc. gave him the push he needed. No doubt he is a good melodious music producer. But still he needed a few flagship songs to rule the Bollywood industry scene which he got through songs like Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Jhalak Dikhlaja, Tera Suroor etc.

I feel so bad that he chosen the acting path in-between and started acting in movies in which he has terribly performed. Now in 2021 he has made a come back through his musical career and we can again see his real talent once again. 😊

I feel the opposite here. Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Aksar movie songs etc. gave him the push he needed. No doubt he is a good melodious music producer. But still he needed a few flagship songs to rule the Bollywood industry scene which he got through songs like Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Jhalak Dikhlaja, Tera Suroor etc.

I feel so bad that he chosen the acting path in-between and started acting in movies in which he has terribly performed. Now in 2021 he has made a come back through his musical career and we can again see his real talent once again. 😊
He got the push he needed, but parallely he should have composed melodious songs too, and that acting part was totally illogical

The big mistake he did was just to make career in acting he loses his weight and main thing he removed his lucky cap.

Again some amazing songs which are now not heard much
Source

Source

Source

Source
Bro in 90, 00, songs ruled tv channels like MTV, channel V, B4U music and ETC. more then movies songs was very popular. Audio cassettes era woh bhi kya din the how eagerly we were waiting for audio cassettes release. That time we was having Walkman to listen songs. Unforgettable memories.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock