Unorganized channels in AirTel Digital

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
I want to highlight a big problem in AirTel Digital. Channels are not arranged in a proper manner and when we move in channels by category then it create a lot of trouble for example if I am searching kids channels then it will stop on ikidsWorld channel whcih is at 112 number and I have to stop there and then keep on finding the kids channels. Also there are a lot of useless channels which are in the middel of premium channels for example, I am unable to understand the I-music Space service after Shara One there must be some drama channel. Then we have Home Shopping 18 channel before Colors TV what the hell that shopping channel is doing in the middle of drama channels? After that there are two channels one known as Telebrand and the 2nd one is Recharge info before the DD Bharti. readjust the DD Bharti near DD National at least. I know it is a useless channel for most of the people but at least sorting is required for channels or allow users in new software to sort the channels according to their own demand. This is a serious issue which AirTel Digital management must consider in priority. They should arrange all the channels like I-Music Space, Home shopping 18, Telbrand after drama channels and ikids World with kids channels. Similarly Enter10 is a movies channel put it in Movies channels list and Zoom and UTV Stars in Music channels category so it is much convenient for a user to find the channels in proper categories. I think all of us who are using AirTel must contact AirTel on their E-Mail to solve this issue as soon as possible

yes, I am also facing difficulties searching channels. Malayalam channels are after Punjabi channels. Also the dd channels in small screens, can not watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock