Updates:- MHA denies permission to Sun Network channels, shut down imminent?

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 13,555
"If the promoters are serious about the employment opportunities of the workers, they should consider selling the network off or changing the Board of Directors. The current promoters and owners can be in a minority in the Board, but they will have to sell their stakes as there are adverse reports against them,” said an MHA official.

How Reliance is taking over Indian Media, now buying Sun TV Network | Tehelka.com in March.

So MHA is forcing Maran's to sell SUN Network to Reliance?

i think the ownership will transfer to his wife Mrs.Kaveri Kalanithimaran

jay kumar said:
i think the ownership will transfer to his wife Mrs.Kaveri Kalanithimaran

i don't think Govt allows ownership to his wife.

Some other firm like Reliance could be better choice

sathishbabu4u said:
i don't think Govt allows ownership to his wife.

Some other firm like Reliance could be better choice

Reliance better choice for whom??

Viki said:
Reliance better choice for whom??

I want to remove the political influence in MSO (kal cable), and in tv broadcasting. So told reliance is better choice

sathishbabu4u said:
I want to remove the political influence in MSO (kal cable), and in tv broadcasting. So told reliance is better choice

Oh!!! Only SUN has political influence not others and Reliance don't have political influence!!

Viki said:
Oh!!! Only SUN has political influence not others and Reliance don't have political influence!!

Sun directly have political influence. Other private won't have direct political influence.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock