Upgraded solid 6141 with xcruiser 500+ software

I want to upgrade my solid 9048 stb to 6141 or 6150, which one is best & does there have any signal reception difference compared to 9048 model

Mudasir 4K said:
I want to upgrade my solid 9048 stb to 6141 or 6150, which one is best & does there have any signal reception difference compared to 9048 model
Bro don't do that you might brick your stb...9048 had best results....

lal said:
Any Dongal which price range Rs.250/- to Rs 300/- does it support it SOLID 6141 box after install Xcruiser_XDSR500+_HD_Auto_DRE_Powervu software ?...pls, reply experts ?
Haven't check with that many devices...

freedishlover said:
Chances are there bricking your device some times we can un brick device some times we need to change bios chip.....that will be done by solid team...
I tried 6141 with
Open box x24 worked perfect2
Xcruiser 700HD(stb unable to get any signal)
Xcruiser 500+ worked perfectly
Solid 6141 official firmware

Xcruiser 500+ gave best results

so wht hppnd to the box which got no signals, did u revert d firmware back ?

I have solid 3000, but I downgraded it to solid 2100, I guess... for b*** key support function.

shawl_who said:
so wht hppnd to the box which got no signals, did u revert d firmware back ?

I have solid 3000, but I downgraded it to solid 2100, I guess... for b*** key support function.
I have downgraded with xcruiser 500+ HD and it is working fine now...

freedishlover said:
I have downgraded with xcruiser 500+ HD and it is working fine now...

shud I give it a try :huh

wht do u suggest.. I don't want to spoil my box.

I think, I can extract the current firmware into pen drive and save... in case if I need to rollback, I have d saved firmware version, whtsay ?

shawl_who said:
shud I give it a try :huh

wht do u suggest.. I don't want to spoil my box.

I think, I can extract the current firmware into pen drive and save... in case if I need to rollback, I have d saved firmware version, whtsay ?
Bro...
If you want to try at your own risk then it's ok... otherwise I won't advice you to try it on your hds2 3000. If it works fine that means it will also work on 9200 and hds2 9048...

Openbox X24 software is (4MB) & ALPHABOX X4 software (4 MB) and can any body try it on Solid-3000 or Solid 9300 models..  :huh
Both Models Supports 4 MB Firmware only... :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock