Good News Upgraded to HEVC HD STB Today

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 11,466
So, the remote of ADTV has option for fav in such a way that 'press fav button' and you reach to ur fav channel. Or u have choose fav then select viewers?

After switch on the power channel list in normal mode

We have to press favorite button in remote after pressing favorite on/off mode and viewer List will display

We have on the favorite mode default in viewer 1 if u want change to viewers list then press ok then list will come to favourite mode untill unless we off the favorite or switch off the power mode never change :)

No limit in Favorite list Channels addition count (added 61 channels in one viewer List will added more channels for testing & confirm later)
Congrats on new box and latest interface and exclusive share of this new feature in Technicolor box for adding so many favorites.:eek:k:
Still suffering with my Hero/Jabil HD+ box with just 15 favorite in one group.:verysad:

Congrats Gobinaath Bro :hs: :cheers:
Happy to know that you upgraded to HD. Now enjoy watching cricket in HD. :cool:

TN magic hd free for 60 days
3 months recording
Price of Magic HD TN is ₹84 per month
Price of recording is ₹34 per month
So HD STB upgradation costed just ₹329 :skd: :clap: :kiss:

After switch on the power channel list in normal mode

We have to press favorite button in remote after pressing favorite on/off mode and viewer List will display

We have on the favorite mode default in viewer 1 if u want change to viewers list then press ok then list will come to favourite mode untill unless we off the favorite or switch off the power mode never change :)
Same option in Hathway remote. But, not in Tata Sky thank god it's not in Tata Sky as my mom had to face problem in that now she has to just press favorite key and her favorite channel appears from 900 P+P- helps her.

Congrats on new box and latest interface and exclusive share of this new feature in Technicolor box for adding so many favorites.:eek:k:

Thanks bro :)

Yes me too got surprised while adding more than 15 Channels in Favorite i thought its a bug so called the installation techniciation but he said it's a new feature with maximum channel count :):)

Still suffering with my Hero/Jabil HD+ box with just 15 favorite in one group.:verysad:

So sad why not you swap that box bro ??

Btwn its one of the reason I postponed upgradation

Congrats Gobinaath Bro :hs: :cheers:
Happy to know that you upgraded to HD. Now enjoy watching cricket in HD. :cool:

Thanks buddy :):)

Price of Magic HD TN is ₹84 per month
Price of recording is ₹34 per month
So HD STB upgradation costed just ₹329 :skd: :clap:

+ ITV services free for one month bro but it's waste :p:p:D:D:LOL::LOL:(y)(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock