UPSCALING ALL CHANNELS TO HD

sudheep

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Why tatasky is not upscaling all channels to HD like RDTV

already HD access fees is high. don't even think about all channels upscaled....

HD STBs already upscale SD content to HD to some extent. However its not good as doing it at the broadcaster/dth operator end.

If there isn't much difference between upscaling at dth operator end and STB its not worth putting the cost and effort for dth operator to upscale channels.

your stb and then tv already doing upscaling and i guess its very much what rdtv claims to do otherwise it will take hd channel bandwidth for sd channels and then sd box user cannot watch sd channels at all . if your connected to 1080p tv then your hd stb do upscales upto 1080i and then tv set itself do upscale from 1080i to 1080p.

Paras Rajora said:
your stb and then tv already doing upscaling and i guess its very much what rdtv claims to do otherwise it will take hd channel bandwidth for sd channels and then sd box user cannot watch sd channels at all . if your connected to 1080p tv then your hd stb do upscales upto 1080i and then tv set itself do upscale from 1080i to 1080p.
thank u bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock