Upset with Dishtv

Rom1moR said:
We we're discussin bout a STB havin Browser based STB.. now u r findin way out by bringin internet connectivity.. what if u have internet connectivity in ur region but u don't have browser on ur PC.. is the havin internet connectivity is of any use..?
hv u seen any OS without Browser ? I hvn't. Can you name an OS plz ?:shy

Ultimate goal is internet connectivity in stb. Isn't it ?

Sarkar said:
Even if ur mobile operator providin 3G service..do u access it on Nokia 1100..

Sarkar said:

Ultimate goal is internet connectivity in stb. Isn't it ?
Wyplay middleware open source solution itself is a operator system (Linux,Android etc)..

I am happy with dishtv but they should add some channels for all
Specially pending 20 HD channels
& some good channels like food food, 9xo, music express etc.

I switched to dishTV From TS , Only for the reason that they dont use the Free Channels As a Earning medium .

And UI doesnt matters at all, If So RDTV is to first place

p_pahare said:
I switched to dishTV From TS , Only for the reason that they dont use the Free Channels As a Earning medium .

And UI doesnt matters at all, If So RDTV is to first place
Good
So atleast you Liking dishtv[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji106]

Gunjan bro why you upset with dishtv? giving you 51 :hd :clap channels and services while some giving not even 16 :hd :( channels..dishtv giving 390+ sd channels while some not even giving 300..so bro be happy with dishtv..what happens its just a bad time it will go bro.. :tup...and bro you are using dishtv from 2005 and you know that for long time dishtv was adding all channels on their launch day..do you forgot that bro ?.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock