Upset with Dishtv

I'm very thankful to Dishtv...I'm upset but not showing dissatisfaction ...The HD picture quality is very much good in dishtv. they are providing Radio channels which is very pleasant ..They have maximum number of SD channels, they are giving all free to air channels which DDfd carries in their platform..HD channel is not a matter for me... But m only upset with the way they are handling NE customers... after requesting so many times they are not providing Ramdhenu ,Jonakk...But u can see now tatasky having all Assamese channels in their platform..But in other genere like Bengali,Tamil,telegu,Marathi,odia dishtv trying to give maximum regional channels....why this discrimination with NE people...my point is that only..

Gunjan Dutta said:
I'm very thankful to Dishtv...I'm upset but not showing dissatisfaction ...The HD picture quality is very much good in dishtv. they are providing Radio channels which is very pleasant ..They have maximum number of SD channels, they are giving all free to air channels which DDfd carries in their platform..HD channel is not a matter for me... But m only upset with the way they are handling NE customers... after requesting so many times they are not providing Ramdhenu ,Jonakk...But u can see now tatasky having all Assamese channels in their platform..But in other genere like Bengali,Tamil,telegu,Marathi,odia dishtv trying to give maximum regional channels....why this discrimination with NE people...my point is that only..
Gunjan@ Dishtv not giving maximum number of Tamil channels in Tamilnadu..

But still they are providing most...we the people from NE need more regional channels from our region...thats it nothing more than that we required.... HD channels will come I can have patience for that..but after having seen in tata sky adding too many Assamese channels can't hold my anger...
Once upon a time all the channels from NE was added exclusively 1st on dishtv...now the trend has change because dishtv no longer remaining the most trusted DTH company.... tata sky takes its position

Rushil.D said:
correct few words Tata sky is not relaying on 1 Satellite :no :no

they are having 2 satellites and having much more space then dish TV because using advance tech :k :no :p

you can't change the true last year you was faking mockery of TS that they can't beat dish TV :p :p :p se what is the position now :d :d
SES 9 launched bro n activated by Airtel .. Now airtel will beat TS

AxOm said:
SES 9 launched bro n activated by Airtel .. Now airtel will beat TS

lets see :)

I will belive only what will happen in reality :)

i heard lots from years that they will beat whatever or bla bla.. most of them got false

also addition is not only depend on Satellite capacity it also depends on aggression and making deals otherswise dish tv would also have 60 HD channels now as they also don't have space problem same applies to D2H also :)

Rushil.D said:
lets see :)

I will belive only what will happen in reality :)

i heard lots from years that they will beat whatever or bla bla.. most of them got false

also addition is not only depend on Satellite capacity it also depends on aggression and making deals otherswise dish tv would also have 60 HD channels now as they also don't have space problem same applies to D2H also :)
I think most importantly capacity depends on ISRO as they are handling the contract with foreign companies for 3 years at a time with their chalta hai attitude :lol

Sarkar said:
I think most importantly capacity depends on ISRO as they are handling the contract with foreign companies for 3 years at a time with their chalta hai attitude :lol

yes :hehe :hehe

even Gsat 10 and Asiasat option was got added in TS 2 years before the real sat they got :s

Gunjan Dutta said:

Gunjan Bro,
Dishtv not giving maximum number of Telugu channels Like Gemini Life, Kushi Tv, ETV Abhiruchi, ETV Life, CVR Health, CVR News etc, etc..

and not Telegu its Telugu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock