USB recording

Jerome.J

Reaction score
Can I watch the recorded contents in usb from hd2222 stb in my computer?

lollu said:
Can u record in hd D2h ???

yes, we can record In videocon New HD Box 2222, but We Can't Play the Recording in Computer :wall, As per my knowledge We can't watch Our Old Recording After Ending Subscription Period.

Try checking the USB drive on Linux as d2h firmware uses Linux kernel and the ext filesystem. If its only filesystem issue it should work else if they are using some kind of encryption tied to your STB then we are out of luck.

v_srikanth961 said:
Try checking the USB drive on Linux as d2h firmware uses Linux kernel and the ext filesystem. If its only filesystem issue it should work else if they are using some kind of encryption tied to your STB then we are out of luck.

I will check it ...But I think the STB record the files in encrypted mode

kishor121 said:
how much recording top up cost is it one time or monthly

For usb recording feature we have to pay one time cost of 199RS for activation and after that 30Rs/month

jerome5633 said:
But I think the STB record the files in encrypted mode

yes STB stores the files in a encrypted mode that can be read only by the device on which it is recorded.

usually most STBs record the content in "ext" file system which cannot read by windows/mac OS.... however, linux can read it as "ext" is the native file system of linux OS, hence have a try on a linux PC

jerome5633 said:
For usb recording feature we have to pay one time cost of 199RS for activation and after that 30Rs/month
Its a very bad part of any DTH that while you pay for Subscription & also you pay for Recording + Activation even then you are not free to play your contents on any other Media or PC, What a pity for you people.:sp

I am able to play my all Recording of My Solid boxPVR/DVR without any problem on PC . Its TS format and quality is superbEven some SD International channels look like HD with the help of HDMI cable.:tup

jenius-jatt said:
Its a very bad part of any DTH that while you pay for Subscription & also you pay for Recording + Activation even then you are not free to play your contents on any other Media or PC, What a pity for you people.:sp

I am able to play my all Recording of My Solid boxPVR/DVR without any problem on PC . Its TS format and quality is superbEven some SD International channels look like HD with the help of HDMI cable.:tup

I totally agree with you..... I will quit the recording service after one month...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock