USB redording Videocon D2H

• Thread starter 3DGuy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,223

3DGuy

Reaction score
Can someone please advise me how to record program on USB from VideconD2H HD set top box. There is no information available on how to activate recording.

It's Not Enabled In Many Boxes, Kindly Wait Once It Got Enabled You'll Know In This Forum!

if u box have new software with recording option

then call cc and activate this service

charge one time activation fee rs 199

and monthly charge of rs 30

I got activation through email to customer care. When I sent them email, they answered my email with charges info and asked for confirmation when I confirmed on that reply, they activated in half an hour but obviously I did it in office hours

But the engineer who visited at my place said that I will have to pay Rs.220 once to activate recording and no monthly charges????? Was he making a fool me????

To activate recording you will have to pay Rs.199 for activation and Rs.30 for one month locking period then Rs.30 each month to continue with recording. By the way software gets further slower when you activate recording

Im surprised that Videocon D2H website does not give reliable information about the recording facility. They do not also answer Emails from my supplier.

Please share about USB recording features
What are the channels we can watch during recording..?
Can we skip advt. during recording..?
Serial bases recording..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock