User wanted Hindu customer agent as she had bad experience with Muslim agent

why all the people supporting the Muslim is a customer .she has every right to choose the services with her wish.she already complianed that the Muslim man has misbehaved with her and she had apprehension in taking the service from him.because customer is always king, you can not force them to do things as per your whims and fancy.let the Muslim man learn some manners while behaving with females.are the Muslim people tolerate, if a Hindu technician behave with them, the whole intellectuals like rahul gandhi,omar abdul ,digvijay singh kejriwala,and abobe all ms mamatha banarjee will cry from the top the world

she never said a muslim agent/ service engineer misbehaved with her she just said that sum technician misbehaved with her......she has no rights too choose a specified religion customer agent she wants too speak she can choose for a language but not as religion she lucky she in a country like india if she was in UK or US she would been dragged too court and sued for millions and @krishnan4559 u supporting dumb female like her shows ur thinking as well

Last edited:
she never said a muslim agent/ service engineer misbehaved with her she just said that sum technician misbehaved with her......she has no rights too choose a specified religion customer agent she wants too speak she can choose for a language but not as religion she lucky she in a country like india if she was in UK or US she would been dragged too court and sued for millions and @krishnan4559 u supporting dumb female like her shows ur thinking as well
+1

I was wrong. I thought Pooja is the only one with that cheap thought!!! If you have these problems with the service provider, you have the liberty to switch. Service providers cannot advise or practice religion or caste in their workplace. It's a mandatory work culture. It's an offense if you ask your colleagues about their caste or religion. Similarly, customer has no right to request a CSR based on caste or religion but they have the liberty to choose if there are different reasons like knowledge, language fluency etc.

Again, this is applicable everywhere. You cannot discriminate anyone with their religion or caste. It's applicable in DDF too I guess.

Airtel did bow down to the request initially with the tweet before wisdom dawned upon them

why all the people supporting the Muslim is a customer .she has every right to choose the services with her wish.she already complianed that the Muslim man has misbehaved with her and she had apprehension in taking the service from him.because customer is always king, you can not force them to do things as per your whims and fancy.let the Muslim man learn some manners while behaving with females.are the Muslim people tolerate, if a Hindu technician behave with them, the whole intellectuals like rahul gandhi,omar abdul ,digvijay singh kejriwala,and abobe all ms mamatha banarjee will cry from the top the world

@krishnan4559 Please take care of your words while posting in a public forum. Most of your words are offensive against a particular group. It will be good if you remove those words.

FYI not all muslim men are bad and not all hindus are good. It purely depends upon on which environment they have brought upon. I think you know about what 6 hindu people did in J&K temple. See in south we people are very close friends. It purely depends on how we see them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock