User wanted Hindu customer agent as she had bad experience with Muslim agent

Good to see most of our team members attitude.
There'll always be some people in every segment of society supporting this educated, modern yet uncivilized racists.

Last edited:
Instead of bashing the admin you should have reported the post. You are a senior member. I hope u understand.
I know the rules and regulations .
And I know being a senior member how to maintain forum decorum .

Airtel to train staff to tackle sensitive complaints

Bharti Airtel plans to train its customer response teams to better deal with queries and complaints based on ethnicity, religion and race, after being accused of giving in to bigotry on social media earlier this week.

A senior Airtel official told ET that the company will sensitise its customer executives to any requests or complaints based on ethnicity, etc. to avoid any allegations of discrimination in future. “We will have workshops to sensitise executives on dealing with such scenarios,” said the executive, asking not to be named.

Airtel to train staff to tackle sensitive complaints - ET Telecom

Tanvi Seth said she was asked to change name and religion at the Lucknow passposrt office because she was married to a Muslim. She tweeted her complaint to foreign minister Sushma Swaraj
  • Noida couple said they were humiliated at the Lucknow passport office
  • I was told passport can't be made because I have married a Muslim: woman
  • Tanvi Seth said she was told to change her name in all documents
Couple Harassed Over Religion Get Passports After Tweeting Sushma Swaraj

You really are at the brute-end of the force in J&K but like all faiths, there are the good and the bad in all.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Adars Salaria
Don't generalize all people if few of them doing illegal activity or terrorism. Also this is not the right place to discuss about your regional issues. And don't come back again with this type of hate speech. Take it as a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock