Seeking Help Usman shaheed ,Dasuya, Hoshiarpur visit

He said 'there is no tourism visa for Pakistani's ' so he might be expecting someone to send sponsorship or something. Just a guess ...:sneaky:

there is not much cost involved , only issue is of invite

So,your family had migrated in 1947?
Do you speak Punjabi?

Yes in 1947 we migrated to Pakistan and this village was mostly consists of Muslim Arrian and there only few Sikhs houses and used to live like family with them too.

I came to know some Jutt Cheema Sikh Families has been settled in that village migrated from near Gujranwalam Pakistan

Yes, we are Punjabi and had similar accent like Indian Punjabi because we lived together

Yes in 1947 we migrated to Pakistan and this village was mostly consists of Muslim Arrian and there only few Sikhs houses and used to live like family with them too.

I came to know some Jutt Cheema Sikh Families has been settled in that village migrated from near Gujranwalam Pakistan

Yes, we are Punjabi and had similar accent like Indian Punjabi because we lived together
Wow,i am happy to know this.
Punjabis (India) live peacefully.
In my village ,majority of population is of Sikh faith,
there are few Hindu families and 2-3 Muslim families but there have never been any communal clashes here.
We celebrate festivals together.
The Sikhs prepare langar with Hindus during Shiv ratri which is eaten by all in Mandir
,and Hindu shopkeeper does not charge any money for the ingredigents villagers buy for Shabeel ingredients(Free Sweet drinks served during summer time)
One Muslim uncle totally dress like a Sikh(Pagdi and everything,he is indistinguishable from other Sikh men)and his ancestors used to do Kirtan in GuruDwara Sahib.

Wow,i am happy to know this.
Punjabis (India) live peacefully.
In my village ,majority of population is of Sikh faith,
there are few Hindu families and 2-3 Muslim families but there have never been any communal clashes here.
We celebrate festivals together.
The Sikhs prepare langar with Hindus during Shiv ratri which is eaten by all in Mandir
,and Hindu shopkeeper does not charge any money for the ingredigents villagers buy for Shabeel ingredients(Free Sweet drinks served during summer time)
One Muslim uncle totally dress like a Sikh(Pagdi and everything,he is indistinguishable from other Sikh men)and his ancestors used to do Kirtan in GuruDwara Sahib.

thats great, whats name of your village

before 1947 we used to live together regardless of Faith and there was no Sikh Muslim dispute.

My father had many sikh friends, even they were weeping when we left village in 1947 but were forced to migrate.

Killings in 1947 was also result of misconception like Muslims were told Sikh are killing Muslims and Sikhs told that Muslims are killing Sikhs and despite of this still they have regard of surrounding people and not harmed surrounding people.

thats great, whats name of your village

before 1947 we used to live together regardless of Faith and there was no Sikh Muslim dispute.

My father had many sikh friends, even they were weeping when we left village in 1947 but were forced to migrate.

Killings in 1947 was also result of misconception like Muslims were told Sikh are killing Muslims and Sikhs told that Muslims are killing Sikhs and despite of this still they have regard of surrounding people and not harmed surrounding people.
Yup,It has done great damage to Punjabiyat.

Hi Dear, Pleased to hear that your father is from Usman Shaheed village. My forefather is also from this village. Meanwhile, my grandfather was the numberdar and also Sufaidposh of this village. He migratted to Pak in 1947.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock