Seeking Help Usman shaheed ,Dasuya, Hoshiarpur visit

dreambox.pk

Reaction score
We migrated from Usman shaheed village ,dasuya , district hoshiarpur which is my father's birth place and he spent his childhood in that village and he still love his village

I'm planning to visit India with my dad but there is no tourism visa for Pakistani's

Anyone from that area or Punjab who can help me

What kind of help are your expecting or have in mind ? :india::gift:
In the mean time I suggest you sit with your dad on a PC and checkout the place with Google Earth (or Map 3D view)
I a sure your dad will like it and will have a warm feeling in heart remembering the old times he spent there. :idea:

Last edited:
In the mean time I suggest you sit with your dad on a PC and checkout the place with Google Earth (or Map 3D view)
I a sure your dad will like it and will have a warm feeling in heart remembering the old times he spent there. :idea:
May be he is asking abt the buses going there from Amritsar?

May be he is asking abt the buses going there from Amritsar?
He said 'there is no tourism visa for Pakistani's ' so he might be expecting someone to send sponsorship or something. Just a guess ...:sneaky:

What help you want ?

Pakistan India dont offer tourist Visa to each other residents and only solution is invite from someone in India

There is an agreement for senior citizen visa on arrival but its not applicable to Punjab

so looking for some invitation from India

yes but seeing is believing and its emotional attachment to soul

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock