DDF Exclusive Value Sports lite pack launched at ₹162 onwards

is there any diff between pack PB JK HAR HP Value Sports SD+ 125 channel Rs. 183/-
and PB JK HAR HP Value Sports lte 125 channel Rs. 163/- ??

is there any diff between pack PB JK HAR HP Value Sports SD+ 125 channel Rs. 183/-
and PB JK HAR HP Value Sports lte 125 channel Rs. 163/- ??
Yes, the former one has more good channels while the later one has more FTA & cheap channels.
Check the channel list yourself & select the pack accordingly.

What is the final price of this pack after adding NCF? Or is 162 including NCF? :huh:
🤦‍♂️
It's clearly mentioned in first post that price is excluding NCF & in other posts it's given that NCF is 177 so just add them to get the total price i.e 162+177= 339 :sleepy2:

🤦‍♂️
It's clearly mentioned in first post that price is excluding NCF & in other posts it's given that NCF is 177 so just add them to get the total price i.e 162+177= 339 :sleepy2:
Bro batter to chose 156/ month super star pack zee +36 sony bucket +57 star bucket =total 250/month you get most of channels( ncf 82+ 74 airtel bundel +36+57=250

Last edited:
Bro batter to chose 156/ month super star pack zee +36 sony bucket +57 star bucket =total 250/month you get most of channels( ncf 82+ 74 airtel bundel +36+57=250
Add extra NCF charges, Zee bouquet price & indiacast bouquet price to it. You didn't added these.

Bro zee bucket price includes in pack and no extra ncf with this pack if you add any 2 bucket
Pack includes Zee regional channels not Hindi channels.
No extra NCF will be charged only if you add 7 channels. If you'll add more than that then normal NCF will be applicable.

Pack includes Zee regional channels not Hindi channels.
No extra NCF will be charged only if you add 7 channels. If you'll add more than that then normal NCF will be applicable.
How to get NCF < 130 in ADTV Create My Own Pack?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock