VEERAM super HIT than JILLA

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 124
  • Views: Views 23,103
veeram and jilla both are same category film.only for their die hard fans.
Fully fun and entertainment movie.enjoy the festival mood with J or V or both. :)

people said:
veeram and jilla both are same category film.only for their die hard fans.
Fully fun and entertainment movie.enjoy the festival mood with J or V or both. :)

No No... Im not agree with you, I can see lot of review see the below review for your ref.

see the face book review.

Preethi Saravanan
2 hours ago · Edited
Just now watched #jilla and #veeram...... Jilla Not bad.... just ok.... that too bcoz of vijay anna's acting...... coming 2 #veeram i have never seen such a mass film......Entertainment garunteed...... #vaali #villan #varalaru & ofcourse #veeram all 'V' successfull for #ajith............ — with Gayathri Devi and 5 others at Mayajaal.

Dinamalar.

Tamil Cinema news|Tamil movies|Tamil actor actress gallery|Tamil Cinema Video,Trailers,Reviews and Wallpapers.

Both Are Masala Flicks Satisfies Their Fans!

But The One Who Have Can Pull The Family Audions Will Lead And Vijay Have That apacity Than Ajith!

yes he filled all the cabs (but lengthy way) sister sentiment,mother sentiment,father sentiment,brother sentiment.jilla will be mass in south Tamil Nadu and B,C center.
some trimming work need to boost the second of,otherwise film is big treat for vijay fans(we can see vijay 3.5 hours).
veeram second half is good,some speedy gimmicks work like singam version.

Times Of India review

Jilla - 3.5 Starts

Veera - 3 Starts

C9fdT24.jpg

Rights With Sun TV Sasi Bro!

That's Why No 30% Tex Exemption For Both Movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock