VEERAM super HIT than JILLA

• Thread starter sasitnj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 124
  • Views: Views 23,202
Don't spread rumour. that is nature of ajith fans.
Find the movie ? : first half is muratu kalai and second half is pandianadu ;)
Now tell who is copy king?
Now I watched jilla 3 times.no song cut,you know the value of mama songs.that is excellent peppy songs.just they short the film by reedit the sequence for making film to run 5 shows per day.because theater owners request them to short the film for run more shows.

I dont rumour, I copied & paste here. You also any link opposite to veeram post here.
But 2nd thalaiva confirmed. You. can see the final result with in 5 days.

people said:
Don't spread rumour. that is nature of ajith fans.
Find the movie ? : first half is muratu kalai and second half is pandianadu ;)
Now tell who is copy king?
Now I watched jilla 3 times.no song cut,you know the value of mama songs.that is excellent peppy songs.just they short the film by reedit the sequence for making film to run 5 shows per day.because theater owners request them to short the film for run more shows.

Lol,,,, Nothing Difference Between Any Ajith Fan,

Can't They Find Difference Between Review From National News Papers And Anonymous People In Internet,

This's What Makes Me Laugh, It's Their Habbit Can't Change Their Mind People Bro!

Very Funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ha ha ha ... finally watched Jilla movie.1st half is ok. But 2nd half didn't sit your seat.only fight & song. We are win the game. YOUR GAME OVER. Deepavaliyum nanga thaan pongalum nanga thaan.

ajuravi said:
wiEGhKS.jpg

aah ... nostalgia.... reminds me our 10th class answers where we have to tabulate the differences between two things in exams.

sasitnj said:
Ha ha ha ... finally watched Jilla movie.1st half is ok. But 2nd half didn't sit your seat.only fight & song. We are win the game. YOUR GAME OVER. Deepavaliyum nanga thaan pongalum nanga thaan.

yes thala fans cant sit on seat :lol while thalapathi rocking on screen. :D
Mass = Fight + beat songs
risk in Fight is ,not meaning -> hanging on helicopter or jump one car to car with short distance or hanging on train. :-/
risk in Fight is -> stylish high jump shorts like jilla. :tup

Lol,,, Some Ajith Fans Even Told Endhiran Itself Mokka, Ha Ha Ha Ha Can't Change Them

yK3UEQc.jpg

Tamil nadu,USA and Australia thala leading because screens are more than thalapathi.in Australia Tamil film got only preview shows it is not countable. over major overseas markets are Malaysia, UAE,UK(takapThi rocks) and USA thala rockingin Tamil nadu thala got higher screens compare to thalaPathi.Kerala and UAE jilla makes All time record even compare original malayalam movies.overall thalapathi leads the box office.

people said:
yes thala fans cant sit on seat :lol while thalapathi rocking on screen. :D
Mass = Fight + beat songs
risk in Fight is ,not meaning -> hanging on helicopter or jump one car to car with short distance or hanging on train. :-/
risk in Fight is -> stylish high jump shorts like jilla. :tup

I didnt understood much... but still got a fairly gud idea what u wanted to convey. :D :lol :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock