Vendhar tv started?

viki bro u should clarify now. please read Praveenpersonal reply regarding license issue to vendhar tv. now, do you think I had given wrong info. first u should clarify and post ur info. I think u should realize ur mistakes and ...

Sadiq said:
I think you are going personal. Whatever it is. It is understandable. Something is better than nothing.

First stop arguing unnecessarily and stop shouting at members. If something is wrong there are ways to say it politely. I remember you had a bigger argument with another member about Cable TV digitization and arasu cable.

And by the way his translation is in this post. Not in the post you quoted.

Sadiq ,

I never get into personal , and i don't think asking to give correct fact or not to give wrong data is unnecessarily arguing. And also could you please mentioned where I have shouted?!!!!! If you think asking for correct facts / asking not to give wrong details is getting into personal , I am sorry I cann't help on this.

The translation you have mentioned was done by Dhanasekar not by Magee!!! You said Magee is just given the translation of Praveen's post!!! So I quoted Praveen's , I don't see any wrong in that. And I was talking about Magees post on license issue never talked about Praveen's post. I know Praveen's post is from Anbudan Media FB page , If I remember it correctly.

And , Yes I had a bigger discussion in Arasu Cable TV issue , what is wrong in discussing something! If I talk about some topic I should be ready to accept and hear other's point also , we should not except everyone should have the same view! So I had a discussion with House-HD , and we two never took as fight / argument , I too came across now facts through that discussion , that is the outcome. So nothing wrong in discussing , in your words arguing.'

You call it as argument , I call it as Discussion.

praveenpersonel said:

Friends as everyone know that after getting license for channel from MIB the channel should start their regular transmission with in 1 year. But vendhar tv dint start their channel with in a year of getting license so central government canceled the license of it. Again vendhar applied for licence and till now they have not got it. May be next forming central government will issue them licence for sure as they have allianced with BJP.

Praveen,

No channel in India can even run in Test mode with out proper license. but Vendhar TV is running in Test Mode for long. I guess you have friends in media , I request you to check with them.

And ,

In the list of channels approved for down link by MIB , it is mentioned that

Vendhar TV approved on 05/01/2011. You can check this in latest list also.

630 VENDHAR TV (NEWS 4U) TRAC MEDIA PVT LTD NEWS UPLINKING ALL INDIAN LANGUAGES 05/01/2011

So , no license issue is involved in this. Just internal issues stopping it going live.

Magee said:
viki bro u should clarify now. please read Praveenpersonal reply regarding license issue to vendhar tv. now, do you think I had given wrong info. first u should clarify and post ur info. I think u should realize ur mistakes and ...

Magee,

I have given my reply to Praveen. I have list of approved channels list at-least from 11.01.2011 , I can send you them. You can verify that as well , if you want.

Sadiq said:
Apologies. My bad. Translation was done by Dhanasekar.. not by magee..

:)

So The post was just because of some misunderstanding.Thanks for the clarification :).

Today while watching news on Sun News, I saw a mic of Vendar TV.. Which means????

one more thing..channels are used to cover the news, even when they are in testing mode also.all channels do the same

Sadiq said:
Today while watching news on Sun News, I saw a mic of Vendar TV.. Which means????

Means everything is ready including the license , just they are waiting for go ahead for Launch..which is delaying due to some internal unknown issues...

Vendhar tv started its transmission from today. Vendhar tv Ch no. 518 in airtel dth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock