Vendhar tv started?

praveenpersonel said:
வேந்தர் டிவிய எப்ப சார் திறப்பீங்க?!

லைசென்ஸ் பிரச்னை முடியவே இன்னும் இரண்டு மாதம் ஆகுமாம். நாற்பது லட்சத்தோட டில்லியில இருந்தா மட்டும் லைசென்ஸ் தீர்ந்துடமா?! நல்லா யோசிங்க வேந்தரே...பாரிவேந்தரே...

வேந்தர் டிவி எப்போது வரும் என கேட்ட வாசகர்களுக்கு வேந்தர் டிவியிலிருந்து கசிந்து வந்த தகவலிது.

English Translation...
When will you start the regular transmission of Vendhar TV?!

It seems that it will take 2 months to sort out the license issue. Do you think that keeping 40 lakhs in hand would help in fixing the license issue. Think Vendhrae (a) Mr.Parivendharae.

This leaked message is from Vendhar TV group for our forum members who are expecting the regular transmission of Vendhar TV

Vendhar TV Already Got License & Test Run Going On Since Oct-2013 At Intelsat 17,

Playing Songs Full Time,

Looks Like Will Get Launch On Tamil New Year,

But No Official Word Yet,

Magee said:
Election date announced. please wait some more days. vendhar tv definitely going to rock. Congress playing political to give license to srm network tv channels. Their English news channel from puthiya thalaimurai also in pending.

PT TV channel group is in deep financial trouble that why its PT English News channel was dropped. If you don't know the facts , please don't give the wrong details. PT group already have license for it's channels , so nobody is stopping from starting the transmission other than they them self.

Viki Bro to be clear: magee is just translating the tamil post shared by Praveenpersonal...

Viki bro,
I got that info from my friend, so that only I post it. If, the info is wrong just leave it. And one morething , English news channel from puthiya thalaimurai just their launch postponed, they never dropped it. U should also don't give wrong info. K.

Magee said:
Viki bro,
I got that info from my friend, so that only I post it. If, the info is wrong just leave it. And one morething , English news channel from puthiya thalaimurai just their launch postponed, they never dropped it. U should also don't give wrong info. K.

SRM got license for it's channels in 2011 itself , you said Govt delaying its license! Did you verified this before posting!! Atleast you would have checked in the list of channels approved for downlink , yesterday also MIB released its latest list...

If it is just delayed it will not ask the employee to resign!!! Will they!! Indefinitely postponing is noting but dropping as of now...

Sadiq said:
Viki Bro to be clear: magee is just translating the tamil post shared by Praveenpersonal...

praveenpersonel said:
வேந்நர் டிவியில் லோகோவை மாற்றி ...மாற்றி சோதனை நடைபெறுகிறதாம் ... என்ன விளையாட்டு இது?

praveenpersonel said:
வேந்தர் டிவிய எப்ப சார் திறப்பீங்க?!

லைசென்ஸ் பிரச்னை முடியவே இன்னும் இரண்டு மாதம் ஆகுமாம். நாற்பது லட்சத்தோட டில்லியில இருந்தா மட்டும் லைசென்ஸ் தீர்ந்துடமா?! நல்லா யோசிங்க வேந்தரே...பாரிவேந்தரே...

வேந்தர் டிவி எப்போது வரும் என கேட்ட வாசகர்களுக்கு வேந்தர் டிவியிலிருந்து கசிந்து வந்த தகவலிது.

Sadiq, are you saying Magee translated this to English as

Magee said:
Election date announced. please wait some more days. vendhar tv definitely going to rock. Congress playing political to give license to srm network tv channels. Their English news channel from puthiya thalaimurai also in pending.

???

Then I would say it is BAD translation I ever read.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock