Vendhar tv started?

Whether Vendhar TV showing any Live Show? I am not at home during day time so unable to confirm myself. I found the below picture of a live show of Vendhar TV in one of the facebook page.

10169243_722550864451117_1798765510878882087_n.jpg

yes, vendhar tv telecasted narendira modi speech in live and also vendhar tv live telecast some programs .

As per the screenshot, it seems to be a live telephone show. Do you have any idea about this show?

Thanks Arun and Magee bro.. I didn't watch the channel in the day time so not aware of.. What is this program bro?

I think, every day evening this show is telecasting... while changing channel i saw it... as usual its Live song request show only....

Regular Programmes starting from may 1st only after election in tamilnadu (April 24th) till then they will telecast Parivendhar speech and Vendhar news only.

praveenpersonel said:
Regular Programmes starting from may 1st only after election in tamilnadu (April 24th) till then they will telecast Parivendhar speech and Vendhar news only.

What is the new date bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock