Very Soon 13 Asli HD will become 21

RE: Soon 12 Asli HD will become 19

@ sobhit : fella, u should have taken suggestions from DDF members...at least i would never have recommended reliance digitaltv. D2H is very nice, and one of the fastest growing !

Anyways, reliance isnt bad either...it got great offers and channels too ! ENjoy what u got :)

We are never happy with what we have, how many channels we watch in a day, max 5 to 10, but demands never ending for new channels.

M@zh@R said:
Adtv and D2h are competing each other regarding HD content.
So its better to choose one of them if u want to see HD channels

You're right

gssran said:
We are never happy with what we have, how many channels we watch in a day, max 5 to 10, but demands never ending for new channels.
True

Of topic:
As Adtv is competing with D2h regarding HD channels so i am feeling jealous:angry:angry as D2h is going to add huge bunch of new HD channels at once.
Adtv are u listening to me.Please Do something:lol:lol:lol

M@zh@R said:
Of topic:
As Adtv is competing with D2h regarding HD channels so i am feeling jealous:angry:angry as D2h is going to add huge bunch of new HD channels at once.
Adtv are u listening to me.Please Do something:lol:lol:lol

LOL......:eek:hya D2H :win

Well We have an Airtel HD DVR an SD SVR too in our house , so not that big an issue . But just not in my room !
My brother and dad enjoy 15 HD Channels !

I think thread leading into airtel vs videocon.

Re: Soon 12 Asli HD will become 19

yup, lets stay on topic...d2h is really good n growing. lets just appreciate the fact :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock