Dish TV Going to Launch 15 HD Channels Very Soon

• Thread starter Raser
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 201
  • Views: Views 34,443
Status
Not open for further replies.
hike said:
That's true they are going to add more HD channels soon and in bulk for sure. Guys if they had posted it may be true. I'm also planning to buy HD connection. And, pretty much sure that DishTV HD+ is going to be very good choice. In price and channels.

Bcoz, it's already in talk with Videocon and others and their are many vacant slots after merging of DishTV Videocond2h

Yes hike bro.My gut feeling also says that dishtv will come out with flying colours. Lets wait and see as it had not seen any substantial addition from long time.

digitalworld said:
LOL. Dish tv is not good anymore. Thats why I am not with dish tv anymore.

I was planning to buy Dishtv HD as my Tatasky yearly pack has expired. Since Sony Rox Hd was launching i thought to wait for few days to check dishtv response on adding new channels. Seems customer need to wait for days/months/year to get new popular HD channels.

I will wait for next 3-4 days, else i will renew my Tata sky. :)

Azhar888 said:
I was planning to buy Dishtv HD as my Tatasky yearly pack has expired. Since Sony Rox Hd was launching i thought to wait for few days to check dishtv response on adding new channels. Seems customer need to wait for days/months/year to get new popular HD channels.

I will wait for next 3-4 days, else i will renew my Tata sky. :)
Popular HD channels are available on dishtv barring few of them.Yes now they are not launching channels on launch date.Dishtv is cost effective and I am hoping they will look to do bulk additions by end of this month.

Still no HD channels addition. I think its a technical fault just like adtv.

Sourabhs20 said:
Still no HD channels addition. I think its a technical fault just like adtv.

Not having transponder space(ADTV) cannot be categorized as a technical fault of DTH.Dishtv has 1 transponder empty and have lots of space.

i think the reason for still no addition of channels might be

as now D2h has been bought by essel group they are trying to use same transponders to transmit or-& paying for one and broadcasting channels on both dth & splitting the cost to half for a dth whereas channel companies may not be agreeing for it

King77 said:
i think the reason for still no addition of channels might be

as now D2h has been bought by essel group they are trying to use same transponders to transmit or-& paying for one and broadcasting channels on both dth & splitting the cost to half for a dth whereas channel companies may not be agreeing for it

But from last few days d2h continuously adding new channels :)

King77 said:
half for a dth whereas channel companies may not be agreeing for it
Yes I also thinks the same they are waiting for Green Signal from authorities for merging completely and making DishTVVideocond2h.

ShivRaJ said:
But from last few days d2h continuously adding new channels :)

That's not called new channels they are active services

But question is when merging will complete? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock