Breaking Viacom 18 acquires Fifa World Cup 2022 rights

They are not fool but bcci is also not fool
They will sell rights whoever throw more money and in this case u cant beat ambani 😛
Yes I agree. In future ready to see more sports properties on Viacom along with more .Ready to see major sports on Viacom only in future be it Cricket, Football you name it.I will not be surprised to see others struggling. Just see how they brought the FIFA World cup rights.

I would definitely not want them to grab the rights. Voot sucks, we don't want video buffering at their mercy...
Their PQ is better than Hotstar. Also contrary to opinions here, i did not face any such buffering during the 3 matches i watched. The only issue i have with them is their highlights. They don't have HD/FHD resolution for it.

Based on my Usage, the quality and performance seems good. Occasional live feeds of Viacom18 channels and some Voot Select shows

Their PQ is better than Hotstar. Also contrary to opinions here, i did not face any such buffering during the 3 matches i watched. The only issue i have with them is their highlights. They don't have HD/FHD resolution for it.
  1. Their TV UI sucks big time.
  2. Their mobile UX is slow on a medium speed internet.
  3. Contents that are not live are not clear (maybe resolution). Hotstar and Sony LIV are way better at it
  4. Buffering is the only constant while trying to stream BB OTT on TV (I have a very high speed internet and that should not have mattered here)..
They could be one of the broadcaster who can actually provide a 4K feed. I am expecting 4K broadcast of World Cup atleast on JioTV for JioFiber users.
When their 1080p live streams are blurry on Voot, how do you expect them to provide 4K 😂..

I said on JioTV via JioFiber not on Voot. If Tata Sky can offer 4K via Internet. Can't see one of the biggest ISP not providing 4K on it's IPTV service.
Ok how about those users who don't have Jio fiber or Jio sim? They have to rely on that atrocious voot na...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock