Breaking Viacom 18 acquires Fifa World Cup 2022 rights

Did anyone face blurry commentary during Napoli vs Juventus match?! Mine audio was not clear. It was like those old DVD. Those DVDs used to make sound when they are not in good condition. That sound. Picture was good. Only Audio had problem till 9:55. Then i changed to Chelsea vs Villa match.

Did anyone face blurry commentary during Napoli vs Juventus match?! Mine audio was not clear. It was like those old DVD. Those DVDs used to make sound when they are not in good condition. That sound. Picture was good. Only Audio had problem till 9:55. Then i changed to Chelsea vs Villa match.
Does Ligue 1 stream without commentary? There was no commentary at all during PSG match.

Does Ligue 1 stream without commentary? There was no commentary at all during PSG match.
No. Ligue 1 has commentary. There are some issue with Voot. Napoli vs Juventus match also has so many problems. Audio was lagging. Video was good. Also their app is trash. Stream is lag free and good. But app is not user friendly and lagging so much. A lot of problems with them.

With My VI sim it comes with voot select at no extra cost but sadly everything is unlocked except sports section so for sports i need to subscribe to Voot Select.

Reliance sets sights on scoring big with sports business​

The Oil-to-Retail conglomerate will soon fill that gap with the launch of its own sports channels. The sports broadcasting expansion will be undertaken through Viacom18, which is helmed by Network18 and TV18 MD Rahul Joshi. The company has already received licences from the ministry of information and broadcasting (MIB) to launch new channels, including sports.

To build its sports TV business, Viacom18 has roped in Anil Jayaraj as the CEO of Sports Business. Jayaraj is no stranger to sports business, as he spearheaded the ad sales division of the country's largest sports broadcaster, Star Sports. He spent over six years in nurturing and growing Star Sports' ad revenue from a diverse range of properties.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock