Viacom18 bags 4 TV licenses from MIB

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 19,824
I think they dont have enough content to start Colors Telugu channels. Since long time they are struggling to get content. That is the reason Colors Telugu launched as web channel only (Only Movies and some old serials) in Voot.
Yes
Colors Telugu Mission impossible to Viacom18, even Ambani also can't do anything in Telugu, because he is busy in North Television industry,
So Colors Telugu is not possible.

I think they dont have enough content to start Colors Telugu channels. Since long time they are struggling to get content. That is the reason Colors Telugu launched as web channel only (Only Movies and some old serials) in Voot.

True! Because Of This Reason Launching Delayed,

But Not This Time, 1 Among These For Colors Telugu Channel - Verified!

Bro since you have good information and connection with DTH and media networks can you verify weather this info that I got from one indiacast guy that colors Telugu SD is slated by end of Q3 .Is true

Bro since you have good information and connection with DTH and media networks can you verify weather this info that I got from one indiacast guy that colors Telugu SD is slated by end of Q3 .Is true

I Hope That's What I Said In Above Post

Hii bro when colors telugu channel will be launch,and what means of end of Q3

If it is true, it should have been the news in industry circle but till now nothing came up. Just like Madhura sreedhar got MD post of Sony LIV Telugu content. Might be they will start with their own serials in Telugu dubbing. Another thing colors hasn't bought not even a single new Telugu film.

If it is true, it should have been the news in industry circle but till now nothing came up. Just like Madhura sreedhar got MD post of Sony LIV Telugu content. Might be they will start with their own serials in Telugu dubbing. Another thing colors hasn't bought not even a single new Telugu film.

It'll Be In News, When Launching Is Near,

That's Why They Got License On Different Name

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock