Viacom18 bags 4 TV licenses from MIB

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 20,228
If it is true, it should have been the news in industry circle but till now nothing came up. Just like Madhura sreedhar got MD post of Sony LIV Telugu content. Might be they will start with their own serials in Telugu dubbing. Another thing colors hasn't bought not even a single new Telugu film.
Colors need not buy new films right now. Gradually they can make deal with 3rd party in sharing films. Like they do in tamil

Colors need not buy new films right now. Gradually they can make deal with 3rd party in sharing films. Like they do in tamil
Yes, They should make a deal with Star and Zee. Bcoz they telecast only selected films repeatedly and they didn't air some feel good movies since 1year.Like Stalin, enagariki em ayindi, etc

It'll Be In News, When Launching Is Near,

That's Why They Got License On Different Name
No, It wont workout in Telugu Film/TV Industry Bro. Telugu industry is entirely different comparing to all other language Industries. Big bulls like Netflix and Amazon still struggling for telugu content. That is the reason mainly lack of content Colors Telugu Postphoned. If they want to lunch they need to work for content at least before one Year.

No, It wont workout in Telugu Film/TV Industry Bro. Telugu industry is entirely different comparing to all other language Industries. Big bulls like Netflix and Amazon still struggling for telugu content. That is the reason mainly lack of content Colors Telugu Postphoned. If they want to lunch they need to work for content at least before one Year.
This channel need to launch last year itself but don't why they didn't do that.
I think now they bought some rights of films and old serials & they already have their own hindi dubbed serials. I think this time they will launch the channel.

This channel need to launch last year itself but don't why they didn't do that.
I think now they bought some rights of films and old serials & they already have their own hindi dubbed serials. I think this time they will launch the channel.
Hii bro end of 2021 viacom18 launch colors telugu channel yes or no bro pls tell me

End

Bro in 2021 colors telugu channel will be launch or not bro please tell me
It all depends on networks decision. I don't think they are gonna waste licence for one more year. So we can expect colors Telugu as etv - viacom18 deal has closed with etv launching kids channels.

It all depends on networks decision. I don't think they are gonna waste licence for one more year. So we can expect colors Telugu as etv - viacom18 deal has closed with etv launching kids channels.
Etv - vaicom18 deal closed ?

Back
Top Bottom