Breaking Viacom18 Channels Licence Transferred to Star India Private Limited by MIB

• Thread starter Thread starter Bittoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 9,795
merger will complete by Diwali
Will they change graphics package of star because graphics of star plus,star maa Asianet, vijay tv are too old which is more then 4 years and I don't think they will change for colors kannada gujarati and marathi because recently only they changed.. I'm expecting colors tv to change the graphics

Graphics animation logo change not needed every year, logo change not boost trp👻look at sun TV for unchanged logo past 20 years and no special animation theme packages but they are no 1

Will they change graphics package of star because graphics of star plus,star maa Asianet, vijay tv are too old which is more then 4 years and I don't think they will change for colors kannada gujarati and marathi because recently only they changed.. I'm expecting colors tv to change the graphics
Cscs

Graphics animation logo change not needed every year, logo change not boost trp👻look at sun TV for unchanged logo past 20 years and no special animation theme packages but they are no 1

Cscs
I'm not saying to change every year, changing the graphics once in a 5 years will make audience a refreshment nd i know it will not boost any trp ...in the case of Sun only sun tv doens't have graphics package but they change the sponsortag occasionally and every festival they bring new graphics nd other sun network channels are changing the graphics regularly try to understand my opinion nd once upon a time sun tv also has graphics package

Back
Top Bottom