Breaking Viacom18 plans to enter new regional markets, deepen presence in existing ones

By when they are going to launch Marathi movie channel? Also does any body know when Information and broadcasting ministry is going to release the next list of permitted tv channels?

By when they are going to launch Marathi movie channel?
Viacom18 doesn't have much marathi movie's satellite rights. Viacom18 is now producing marathi movies like zee. So combining all for acquisition of at least 300+ movie's to run channel well they'll need 1 year least.
Also does any body know when Information and broadcasting ministry is going to release the next list of permitted tv channels?
It's on Hold from MIB. You may find out details here.
Breaking News - MIB nod to TV channels on hold till TRAI uplink, downlink suggestions

You should continue discussion regarding this there only. Don't go off topic here. :)

We Can not Consider Wikipedia as a source as content can be changed or modified by any one.
But bro Wikipedia too has lots of staff and moderators to monitor the Vandalism that could possibly occur to the less known or less popular pages which can be created or edited by anyone. But when comes to the important sections, the page is protected and monitored constantly and any edits without valid reference or source will be undone immediately and if the member does it repeatedly he would be blocked including his IP Address. I have been an editor on Wikipedia for quite sometime but yes sadly the little known or little important pages suffer lots of Vandalism which creates this impression among the public including myself. But the protected pages with valid reference brings so much value too.

But bro Wikipedia too has lots of staff and moderators to monitor the Vandalism that could possibly occur to the less known or less popular pages which can be created or edited by anyone. But when comes to the important sections, the page is protected and monitored constantly and any edits without valid reference or source will be undone immediately and if the member does it repeatedly he would be blocked including his IP Address. I have been an editor on Wikipedia for quite sometime but yes sadly the little known or little important pages suffer lots of Vandalism which creates this impression among the public including myself. But the protected pages with valid reference brings so much value too.
I knew that brother, but we should take only facts. Even me too contributed some of the information to Wikipedia some time ago.

Shantanu bro..

Thanks bro, pls make a logo for Colors Chitrapat same as reshtey Cineplex..

Last edited:
Bro it has become chinnapat... Tra won't have that shape.. anyway good one!
The font i used shows word 'tra' like that only. I also saw that but can't do anything.
By the way you're marathi bro?
Bro make one another for me, my imaginary channel is Colors Chalachitra (চলচ্চিত্র), bengali movie channel from Viacom
Will try & come back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock