Breaking Viacom18 plans to enter new regional markets, deepen presence in existing ones

The obvious white spaces include the remaining two Southern markets Telugu and Malayalam. The four Southern language markets along with Marathi and Bengali are among the largest regional markets in India. Outside of these six markets, there are smaller language markets like Odia, Punjabi, and Gujarati.
He also ruled a Marathi movie channel in the immediate future.
Viacom18 plans to enter new regional markets, deepen presence in existing ones

Eagerly waiting for Punjabi Channel ✌️🤠

Please provide an update regarding this Punjabi Channel

@Shantanu bro...Will they use that font or will be like our Rishtey Cineplex logo..?:huh:
That's a most confusing thing from viacom. They only have rishtey Cineplex. Earlier they applied for a trademark for colors Cineplex. By this logic i expect them to be Cineplex marathi, bangla,tamil,etc. Or colors marathi Cineplex, colors tamil Cineplex,etc.

On the other side,for second kannada GEC,they took name colors super. If star was there they might have took name like star suvarna plus,star suvarna gold,etc.
By this logic names can be individual too like colors chitrapatat,chala chitra etc.

Sorry for late revert bdw
Bro make it red logo.
Btw, very nice logo.
Earlier, i made it red only but later changed to golden as I didn't liked red logo.

Please make Logo of Kannada movie Channel from Viacom 18
Cineplex Kannada
Will try :)

That's a most confusing thing from viacom. They only have rishtey Cineplex. Earlier they applied for a trademark for colors Cineplex. By this logic i expect them to be Cineplex marathi, bangla,tamil,etc. Or colors marathi Cineplex, colors tamil Cineplex,etc.

On the other side,for second kannada GEC,they took name colors super. If star was there they might have took ne like star suvarna,star suvarna gold,etc.
By this logic names can be individual too like colors chitrapatat,chala chitra etc.

Sorry for late revert bdw

Earlier, i made it red only but later changed to golden as I didn't liked red logo.

Will try :)
Please make logo for Punjabi Channel too

Made logos for Cineplex kannada & colors kannada Cineplex

But does Viacom18 has this much movie library to launch a movie channel?
Yes they have good movie library..but Colors Super is telecasting movies daily & every weekends.. I don't think so they ll launch movie channel. Instead of movie channel I am sure they ll launch Colors super HD Coz of good new reality shows now telecasting in Colors super.
@Shantanu bro can u make a logo of Colors super HD?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock