Breaking Viacom18 plans to enter new regional markets, deepen presence in existing ones

Are these shows from colors super popular in Karnataka?
I am asking only about colors super original shows not shows like bigg boss.
Yes bro!! They have shows like Master dancer,Srujan's comedy show "Maja talkies"etc but most of these shows telcast first at Colors super & later re-telcast in Colors Kannada. Also Colors Kannada shows like Puneeth's Family power,comedy talkies, events etc were re-telecast in super channel.they are swapping shows b/w these two channels.i don't know why Colors super channel is still struggling to place in top 5 ratings.

@Shantanu bro can u make a logo of Colors super HD
Made 2 variants for colors super HD

1. As typical colors HD logo. Same has been used for colors marathi,bangla & kannada. Typically they uses violet background for HD logo but in that case word 'colors' is also used with violet color . since they only used pink logo for word 'colors' here. I used same for HD background.

2. As colors infinity since the way infinity written there,same way has been used here for SUPER. I used same font of 'super' word for 'HD'

I feel first one will be used if they considers to launch.

Made 2 variants for colors super HD

1. As typical colors HD logo. Same has been used for colors marathi,bangla & kannada. Typically they uses violet background for HD logo but in that case word 'colors' is also used with violet color . since they only used pink logo for word 'colors' here. I used same for HD background.

2. As colors infinity since the way infinity written there,same way has been used here for SUPER. I used same font of 'super' word for 'HD'

I feel first one will be used if they considers to launch.
Excellent logos bro Tq:smile:

As per the latest reports Viacom 18 to offer more channels in south to increase the viewer base to become the top player of the country. Its already has strong base in Kannada region with Colors Kannada and Colors Super, the network also satisfied with the recent launch of Colors Tamil which become the part of Top five tamil channels as per BARC data within three months of its launch.
As per the decision taken on recent marketing and programming meeting held on mumbai last Thursday the viacom18 plans to beef its channel content especially focusing south channels.The network plans to foray into Telugu and Malayalam regions by launching Colors Telugu and Colors Malayalam respectively, the ground works to start soon as per the sources.
The network also plans to introduce Cineplex Kannada to offer a movie channel in the language, They also started ground work to launch second GEC in Tamil Colors Next which planning to focus dubbed contents and repeated programs from Colors Tamil.They plan to launch these channels from Q3 of 2018 as soon as they get permission from MIB.

it would be really good but they should consider first adding kannada audio in nick , Nick HD plus & Sonic..along with nick jr channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock