Viacom18 set to launch Hindi movie channel ‘Rishtey Cineplex’

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 19,813
RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Bajirao Mastani will air on SET Pictures Na!
May be but In above article Bajirao mastani name is also tagged with some other movies.

Before the realease of Bajirao Mastaani,during the promomtions of his film on Bigg Boss Double Trouble,Ranveer Singh said that his film will WTP on colors very soon.
If not colors,then it will be ofcourse on the newbie Rishtey Cineplex because Viacom 18 has the WTP rights of the film.

Oh.. thats gr8.

But they cud have come up wid a better name, than "cineplex" :s

I don't think it will be a fta channel,it is Viacom not a small brand that would be launching Fta channels,and I guess that even they haven't mentioned in the article about HD,but still they will also launch HD feed to compete with Max,Star Gold nd Z Cinema HD :k :)

Viacom18 is no 1 in Launching channel Gener wise they never late in Good work Coz they know well shubh kaam me der kis baat ki;):lol

bt "Rishtey Cineplex" is boring Only "Cineplex" or "Colors Bounce" (as suggested by Sarfraz bro ) or Colors Cinema.:):sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock