Videcon D2h reviesed Pack Price from 16th Mar 2014

Re: RE: Videcon D2h reviesed Pack Price from 16th Mar 2014

Sadiq said:
All the current HD channels are available in Platinum HD pack except Sun HD channels and Star World Premiere HD..

Reason for not having Sun HD is because they are for South users and hence they added in South Platinum HD pack (of course price was increased).

Reason for not having Star World Premiere HD is because it is a premium (special) channel..

Not any other new regular HD channel is added recently and not included into Platinum HD pack..

I have subscribed to South platinum hd pack only.. Even though I don't watch those new HD channels but would've have been good if they provided it to existing customer.

Better they have added SS2 as an addon/alacarte instead of adding in base pack and thereby hiking the prices...And as they now added and hiked price they should also add Ten Cricket in New Gold Sports Pack & onwards....or else introduce new package of mid-range like Rs.250 or Rs.275 with some sports,english movies and english news channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock