Planning to buy Videcon d2h

• Thread starter balu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 5,884
You guys said everything before I say something so only thing left for me to say is..................Get D2H and post pics/your review here ;)

Raviteja said:
You guys said everything before I say something so only thing left for me to say is..................Get D2H and post pics/your review here ;)

I am also planning to upgrade to HDDVR from my D2h SDBOX as now-a-days airtel is unstable in packaging and frequently changing package.

only one bad thing see hd dvr booting takes minuters but sd and hd stbs booting faster, hope they will fix it soon.. i like the 500gb dvr and its functions..

Bapun Raz said:
only one bad thing see hd dvr booting takes minuters but sd and hd stbs booting faster, hope they will fix it soon.. i like the 500gb dvr and its functions..

That's why i have waited.Otherwiswe i would have bought before.

the booting bug may be resolved after few more software updates...

Thanks a lot to all of you :) Now no looking back and I am gonna buy :new d2h :eek:hya

balu said:
Thanks a lot to all of you :) Now no looking back and I am gonna buy d2h :) :)

don't forget to share your new connection pics and review with us.. :sp

Buy Immediately Else You May Lose The Offer Friend

Better Buy Online If You Are From City Area And If From Deep Rural Go For Retail Shop Purchase Got It!

piinku1 said:
Raviteja said:

I am also planning to upgrade to HDDVR from my D2h SDBOX as now-a-days airtel is unstable in packaging and frequently changing package.

oh cool :eek:hya :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock