Video 1 : Biswajit's Satellite Tracking Series

@Omprakash ji : Next video after complete set up with 5 lnbf's on the c band dish.. :)

@Om prakash ji : ya will be discussing this matter with you, admin and co admin.... we want ddf exclusive videos.... :)

Biswa, a i told you remember at c band dish some times you need to move the LNB vertically also for find the focul point. for example take concave mirror and do the experiments with lights you will get the idea... so what i have told is ...take a stick and attach the LNBF over that and move away from the dish and search for the transponder...... y because you can find the exact location . search vertically and horizontally

Biswajit Broo
Excellent Work
I am also not a good satellite spoter. On 6 ft dish i have still not got all channels of Asiasat3s which others are getting on 4 ft dish.
So i also need inspiration and guidelines from u

M@zh@R said:
Biswajit Broo
Excellent Work
I am also not a good satellite spoter. On 6 ft dish i have still not got all channels of Asiasat3s which others are getting on 4 ft dish.
So i also need inspiration and guidelines from u
instead of doing this type of scanning we can do some mathematical calculation also for find the exact azimuth and elevation angle of dish....i am doing a research on it.... i will post it later
gireesh

@Giri and @Mazhar : I believe we are all a team here, and of course we will share all our details here, may be success or failures, so that we can learn.

@Mazhar bhai : Salaam alaikum... Main bhi AsiaSat 3S meiy shaukh rakhta hoon, aur main iss satellite ko tune karunga bahut hi jald. Kyun ki mujhay bhi Pakistani channels chahiye : Geo, ARY musik, PTV etc. Yekinan mujhay bhi lagta hai ki channels Asiasat 3S meiy mil jayengay. Aap contact rakhain, aur agar main kamyaab hoga gaya, toh aap ko zarur madad karunga.. Sukhriya :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock