Videocon D2h 1000 GB HD DVR Features

I wonder what the Intenet Port is for? 2222 STB also has this. Maybe we will find out in year 2222 :D

now website is also updated with 1000GB dvr

cost is 4990 + 3000 activation and installation=7990rs. but there is no upgrade offer.

Reactions: Omi
RE:Auto format and schedules getting deleted in videocon D2h’s 1000GB DVR

Upgrade to Videocon D2H’s 1000GB DVR was not at all worth it. There were a lot of flaws in the 500GB DVR. I upgraded thinking that they must have fixed these issues with a new software update. I don’t even think there has been any software upgrade/update on the new 1000GB DVR’s. The STB auto formats its drive and all my hard work in recording my favourite movies, shows goes down the drain. Even when I schedule a show either the schedule auto turns off or the scheduled recording gets auto deleted. It is pretty annoying that I am facing the same issue with my new Videocon 1000GB DVR. Buyers beware of this sub-standard quality being offered by Videocon D2H. They better look into this issue and fix it asap. I am already evaluating other DTH’s HD DVR

My recordings go missing.Some recordings do not record in short the PVR seems a failure to me,I wonder hw others find it?

Devesh said:
@smileguy, no problem for me dear.

What do u think is my problem? Today I saw the 3 movies I recorded gone ! :wall Morever their info is NOT updated and this makes recording impossible at times .Zeetamil shows never get recorded!! :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock