Videocon D2h 1000 GB HD DVR Features

From the D2H forum posts, it seems d2h users are facing many problem with their STBs.
You can register your STB complaints on d2h website at

Videocon d2h

I think only d2h is having 'STB Complaints' button on their website main page.:huh

Well d2h team knows their STBs having lots of issues, so they have this page. Other DTHs have good quality stbs which don't have such software issues so not have the pages on their site.

Sent from my GT-I9500

So its waste to buy d2h 1 stb stb,

Instead buy best stb, ts HD+

Or buy adtv or dish TV with external HDD and record unlimited at cost of rs25 per month

me_saket said:

Or buy adtv or dish TV with external HDD and record unlimited at cost of rs25 per month

Yes if customer take HD + in Adtv than Adtv charge you @25/month.However buy HD Dvr and there is no monthly charge for Adtv HD DVR..

me_saket said:

Yes if customer takes HD + in Adtv than Adtv charge you @25/month.However buy HD DVR and there is no monthly charge for Adtv HD DVR..

manig said:
I wonder what the Intenet Port is for? 2222 STB also has this. Maybe we will find out in year 2222 :D

..LOL...to get internet in future we have to add a Block up converter (BUC) along with LNB for 2 way communication...may require a separate modem also...

smileguy said:
My recordings go missing.Some recordings do not record in short the PVR seems a failure to me,I wonder hw others find it?

Yes, you are right.

D2h dvr needs improvement. I am talking about 500gb dvr as i have experience of that only.

1. Recording gets erased suddenly.
2. epg is not always correct so recording misses.
3. Software is sluggish.
4. There no recording indicator in stb.
5. If you record from guide, buffer time setting does not apply.
6. Buffer time setting gets reset automatically, you realize when you get truncated recording.
7. No time jump option in replay of recording.
8. Channel change at times skips a channel.

Is there any kind of charges for recording through the Videocon d2h 3d HD DVR...??

how is its service..??

can we watch all the channels while recording is on..??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock