Videocon D2H - Channels removed from pack which i paid for One Year

• Thread starter Kathik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,575
So all those channels were given as promotional basis. That's why the promotional notice was there in D2h website. In this case nothing can be done legally as you had agreed on those terms while talking connection. :s
So only option left for you is to subscribe as a la carte or add on basis.

But if u think that the notice was not there when u subscribe then contact with higher authority for refund as they are bound to give it for example Tatasky give us refund when they removed neo channels. :-/

Sarkar said:
So all those channels were given as promotional basis. That's why the promotional notice was there in D2h website. In this case nothing can be done legally as you had agreed on those terms while talking connection. :s
So only option left for you is to subscribe as a la carte or add on basis.

But if u think that the notice was not there when u subscribe then contact with higher authority for refund as they are bound to give it for example Tatasky give us refund when they removed neo channels
I Dint have a slighest clue that this could happen, let alone they informing me about those channels being promotional :-/
Nobody takes me for granted, I Want my hard earned money back, I will continue my pursue.

I had equally the same experience, and without any information, they just removed the timesnow channel, and I only ended up losing the mobile charges, without getting any proper reply inspite of paying for a 1 year package. Sure I agree with you, that Videocon would / should lose their customer base due to this cheap/cheat strategy....

All videocon customers beware.

Dear All,

Added to the above, the videocon has revised the South silver package price to Rs.180/- even for those who had paid for the long term packages....I had paid for 1 year package and at that time the package price was Rs.165/- or so and now when I called up videocon customer care guys they told the price has been revised couple of weeks ago....Don't know why these are being done for existing customers who have already paid for the packages an year ago....

I had planned for going multiple year packages with videocon....but NOW I PREFER NOT TO GO TO VIDEOCON at all...due to their recent behind the scene marketing strategies to dupe customers...

All existing customers, please beware and check with videocon customer care if you are not aware of this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock