Videocon D2H - Channels removed from pack which i paid for One Year

• Thread starter Kathik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,569
Kathik said:
Videocon d2h are big time cheaters and scamsters. Purchased South Silver Sports Pack for 1 year and at the time of purchase said my pack will have price protection and there will be no changes in the channel pack. 1 Month back they removed Big Magic, Cinema TV, B4U Movies, Enterr 10, Dicovery Kids, Dangal and other channels. Called the customer care the same day and the guy started telling all kinds of lies and stories which made me angry & upon raising my voice he started telling sorry and please bear with the missing channels, I asked him connect to his superiors he said yes and the call never got connected and this call isnt toll free and wasted my balance for nothing. Called the CC again again the same story. Now from today morning Times Now is not coming, Says I have insufficient Balance! I Have subscribed it for 1 year. People at Videocon d2h are playing with customers and looting them by scamming. They seem to have an attitude of 'What will/can these will people do if cut down dozen of channels or increase the price'. When I Pay for specified number of channels for a certain period how can they just take out channels and say sorry for the inconvenience! This plain Fraud and Videocon will soon lose all its customers at the same rate that they gained them. Cheaters will have to pay. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER VIDEOCON D2H EVER. EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVING ALL CHANNELS FOR 1RUPEES. THEY WILL TAKE THAT ONE RUPEE AND STOP YOUR CONNECTION. BEGGARS ARE BETTER THAN THESE FRAUDSTERS. STAY AWAY FROM VIDEOCON D2H. -A Mentally Harassed and Scammed Customer :angry
Well said brother. Customer is just being foolish. after August 31 will not be a single children's channel in Super Gold Pack:wall

Kathik said:
Videocon d2h are big time cheaters and scamsters. Purchased South Silver Sports Pack for 1 year and at the time of purchase said my pack will have price protection and there will be no changes in the channel pack. 1 Month back they removed Big Magic, Cinema TV, B4U Movies, Enterr 10, Dicovery Kids, Dangal and other channels. Called the customer care the same day and the guy started telling all kinds of lies and stories which made me angry & upon raising my voice he started telling sorry and please bear with the missing channels, I asked him connect to his superiors he said yes and the call never got connected and this call isnt toll free and wasted my balance for nothing. Called the CC again again the same story. Now from today morning Times Now is not coming, Says I have insufficient Balance! I Have subscribed it for 1 year. People at Videocon d2h are playing with customers and looting them by scamming. They seem to have an attitude of 'What will/can these will people do if cut down dozen of channels or increase the price'. When I Pay for specified number of channels for a certain period how can they just take out channels and say sorry for the inconvenience! This plain Fraud and Videocon will soon lose all its customers at the same rate that they gained them. Cheaters will have to pay. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER VIDEOCON D2H EVER. EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVING ALL CHANNELS FOR 1RUPEES. THEY WILL TAKE THAT ONE RUPEE AND STOP YOUR CONNECTION. BEGGARS ARE BETTER THAN THESE FRAUDSTERS. STAY AWAY FROM VIDEOCON D2H. -A Mentally Harassed and Scammed Customer :angry
Well said brother. Customer is just being foolish. after August 31 will not be a single children's channel in Super Gold Pack

anuptiwari23 said:
Well said brother. Customer is just being foolish. after August 31 will not be a single children's channel in Super Gold Pack:wall
They will soon lose all their customers. I Hope they become bankrupt for taking people for granted :angry This is my curse. Cheaters will have to pay.

Email to [email protected] went futile.
Their Reply -
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

We would like to inform that mentioned channels were offered on a promotional basis which we also offered to all our Customers till 18th July, 2014. The offer has been withdrawn effective 19th July, 2014. However, you may upgrade your package or subscribe to these channels as A-la-Carte as per below mentioned charges on per month basis.

We request you to write is back if you wish to activate mentioned channels on priority.

Channel Name

Price (Per Month)

Life OK

Rs. 23

Zee Zindagi

Rs. 28

Bindass

Rs. 12

Dangal

Rs. 6

Zoom

Rs. 12

Big Magic

Rs. 6

Cinema TV

Rs. 6

B4U Movies

Rs. 12

Enterr10

Rs. 6

R-Vision

Rs. 6

CNBC Awaaz

Rs. 6

ABP Ananda

Rs. 6

Discovery Kids

Rs. 12

Mega TV

Rs. 6

We would like to inform you that Times Now is available only from New South Diamond pack onwards. However you can subscribe to this channel as an a la carte over and above your existing base pack. The price for this channel is Rs 12 per month and the minimum lock in period is 1 month.

However we have included BBC World News channel as part of your base package.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h
Note : - You can also call our customer care helpline on +91 7355873558.

So They are asking me pay again for the same channels i paid before! :wall
They removed these channels from the pack that i paid and asking me pay again!
Even after insisting that i had subcribed to those channels in the pack they have sent the same mail, It more seems like an automated reply rather than them trying to resolve the issue.

Times now only in South Diamond Pack !!! FRAUDSTERS SCAMMERS. I WISH WISH THESE PEOPLE ROT IN JAIL LIKE THAT SATYAM RAJU. where are the angry smilies? :angry:angry:wall:wall:damn:damn
2000rs - 2500rs might be a very small amont to rich people, but i have to work hard to earn every penny, and i subscribed for 1 year thinking i will save money , that i will get 2 months extra, now they have even reduced the pack period by one month and those free 2 months already gone, price protection my arse! :shutoff :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock