Videocon D2H - Channels removed from pack which i paid for One Year

• Thread starter Kathik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,562

Kathik

Reaction score
Videocon d2h are big time cheaters and scamsters. Purchased South Silver Sports Pack for 1 year and at the time of purchase said my pack will have price protection and there will be no changes in the channel pack. 1 Month back they removed Big Magic, Cinema TV, B4U Movies, Enterr 10, Dicovery Kids, Dangal and other channels. Called the customer care the same day and the guy started telling all kinds of lies and stories which made me angry & upon raising my voice he started telling sorry and please bear with the missing channels, I asked him connect to his superiors he said yes and the call never got connected and this call isnt toll free and wasted my balance for nothing. Called the CC again again the same story. Now from today morning Times Now is not coming, Says I have insufficient Balance! I Have subscribed it for 1 year. People at Videocon d2h are playing with customers and looting them by scamming. They seem to have an attitude of 'What will/can these will people do if cut down dozen of channels or increase the price'. When I Pay for specified number of channels for a certain period how can they just take out channels and say sorry for the inconvenience! This plain Fraud and Videocon will soon lose all its customers at the same rate that they gained them. Cheaters will have to pay. DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER VIDEOCON D2H EVER. EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVING ALL CHANNELS FOR 1RUPEES. THEY WILL TAKE THAT ONE RUPEE AND STOP YOUR CONNECTION. BEGGARS ARE BETTER THAN THESE FRAUDSTERS. STAY AWAY FROM VIDEOCON D2H. -A Mentally Harassed and Scammed Customer :angry

And the worst part is I still have 8 months subscription left :wall
cannot throw and get cable connection as i have paid for 1 year :'( i miss that good old cable connection :-/ if some channels dint come or coming badly a single call & yell and things were coming back to normal, now i feel my wings clipped :damn

STAY AWAY FROM ALL DTH
Good old analog cable is million times better than any crappy dth. Its cheap, weatherproof and best and no need of set top box.

Sarkar said:
Ask for refund they will refund money for those channels
they take really lonnnnnggggg time to connect to thier superiors and never i was connected and i am losing my mobile balance :'(
I will never take any DTH again.
Do you know any other ways of contacting them ? the help menu in thier stb is useless. Thanks for your reply

@Baba Ram Dev : Also from modern LCD/LED/Plasma. Isn't it ? ;)

Yes I made a mistake by opting to these crap services. Even though service quality was little less, with Cable always had a peace of mind. Cable guys were within reach and these d2h guys seeem like they are from outer space & not reachable.

Kathik said:
they take really lonnnnnggggg time to connect to thier superiors and never i was connected and i am losing my mobile balance :'(
I will never take any DTH again.
Do you know any other ways of contacting them ? the help menu in thier stb is useless. Thanks for your reply

send mail to cc and nodal officer and ask them firmly that you want all channels for your next 8 months. If D2h cannot provide it then you are eligible to get refund for those channels for your 8 months subscription period or you will sue them in court.

Sarkar said:
send mail to cc and nodal officer and ask them firmly that you want all channels for your next 8 months. If D2h cannot provide it then you are eligible to get refund for those channels for your 8 months subscription period or you will sue them in court.
I am sending an email to this address [email protected], it was in there http://www.videocond2h.com/wsc/contact.aspx website. Lets see what happens. I will update it here. :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock