videocon d2h dish

giri photog

Reaction score
hi
i have seen small ku band videocon d2h dish with stand. will you plz tel me whether it available alone ? how much cost...?
:huh

plz help

girish

I had bought sun direct dish @ 500rs.
So videocon costs that much only.

giri photog said:
hi
i have seen small ku band videocon d2h dish with stand. will you plz tel me whether it available alone ? how much cost...?
:huh

plz help

girish

that is for promotional process,videocon given them for free of cost.

Karthik said:
I had bought sun direct dish @ 500rs.
So videocon costs that much only.

I Think Videocon D2H Dish Around Rs.300 Only Bro

I think you can get it from any retailer & I dont think there is any difference between D2H or Sun dish, just need to check size....

giri photog said:
but brother im talking abt the dish which is very smaller than normal dish

Quite interesting:)
Many people insist for 90 cm larger dish to solve signal problem......you are behind smaller than normal........What's your need? Just to place it in show case:huh or to use with STB :huh

Jerome.J said:
Quite interesting:)
Many people insist for 90 cm larger dish to solve signal problem......you are behind smaller than normal........What's your need? Just to place it in show case:huh or to use with STB :huh

I too like that dish,45 cm white color black k logo stand dish.but it is only for advertisement.I think he (thread starter got the answer) :hello

i have seen a compact dish in-front of dth shop i dont know whether it is dummy for advertisement. it was very small and they have kept with simple stant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock