Videocon d2h expands HD offering to 37 channels

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 4,477
ayanc99 said:
No chance of addition of HBO channels as well as ngc people ngc music baby TV in near future.

Why no chance? Any particular reason? If they don't add these, how can they hope to touch 50?

jdrocks said:
Why no chance? Any particular reason? If they don't add these, how can they hope to touch 50?

other new hd channels will.be launched... we still have 5 more months till year end...

Coz I spoke with HBO last week and they informed not in near future.

On the other three ngc also informed that no talks or any interest have come from d2h on those three channels.

Maybe other channels like Colors Infinity, FX, Star Sports etc can take them to that 50 number. Moreover they need more space for that which they don't have now.

ayanc99 said:
Coz I spoke with HBO last week and they informed not in near future.

On the other three ngc also informed that no talks or any interest have come from d2h on those three channels.

Maybe other channels like Colors Infinity, FX, Star Sports etc can take them to that 50 number. Moreover they need more space for that which they don't have now.

Hmm OK. But I think 50 might be difficult by this year end.

Do you have any info if FIC are in talks with TS for the NGC HD channels?

For Me 50 HD channels is just looking a marketing tactic like ADTV :lol :s

jdrocks said:
Hmm OK. But I think 50 might be difficult by this year end.

Do you have any info if FIC are in talks with TS for the NGC HD channels?

Ask from ''God''Man :dodgy

50 might be marketing tactic coz it is never coming as a direct quote from d2h officials but as a sentence mentioned in the article of every HD channel launch.

No idea about ngc channels on ts.

Rushil.D said:

At first, I thought they were just marketing, but looking at how they are adding channels, for once it looks like they have proper plans ...
The time gaps are well managed and they are repeatedly announcing their plan.. so they may reach there..

Shadow said:
At first, I thought they were just marketing, but looking at how they are adding channels, for once it looks like they have proper plans ...
The time gaps are well managed and they are repeatedly announcing their plan.. so they may reach there..
let see but for me its just looking like a marketing tactic only :s

as currently Mr.Khera is a President of DTH association they are making news on each addition same with TS also when Mr.Nagpal is president :tup

Rushil.D said:

Airtel got the set back due to Satellite launch delay...

Tatasky can openly declare the same & do tht with current situation :hehe

D2h will defa add 50 HD channels before end of this year :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock