Videocon D2H HD Channels - High Quality Screenshots (12/09/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality is great!

ilikered said:
Quality is great. How did you capture the pics?
Dont ask this question. It will not be answered in 1 post. People already discussed and went to off topic. But answer was not direct. I just cleaned the thread. So no more discussion on this question. My humble request.

@thread starter, please don't try to answer his question. My humble request to you too.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Dont ask this question. It will not be answered in 1 post. People already discussed and went to off topic. But answer was not direct. I just cleaned the thread. So no more discussion on this question. My humble request.

@thread starter, please don't try to answer his question. My humble request to you too.
You can edit your post or delete it!

M.J.Sadiq said:

I appreciate Sadiq bro. Answer

Thanks Sadiq bro, we were missing u, saw u after a long time bro, hope everything is fine

Ban me from this website! I don't want to be among a bunch of ***, who don't know how to respect woman! And a bouquet of Male *** named "Moderators" who decide things according to their whipping cream!

*** *** ***!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock