Videocon d2h HD offers

Don't take me wrong.. Since am also in Diamond pack.. I'm confused if I should downgrade..

If I stay in Diamond itself, then I would be paying 435 + 87.5 = 522.5 (South premium HD addon) correct? And I will get SWP/SSS1/SS2 HD channels as well correct along with price protection?

If I downgrade like you, I would be paying 454.5 with no price protection. Also I won't be able to view eng sd channels like - CC/Romedy Now/HBO/WB/Movies Now correct?

Yes bro, you should stay with Diamond, I downgraded because I don't watch SD channels.

I am a subscriber of d2h south hd platinum.But I am not interested to watch sd channels other than malayalam.So I have contacted CC for this offer.But they said that this offer is only available for sd customers who are joining to hd for the first time.I believe that the better hd offer for south customers is given by sun direct as they provide all 49 hd channels for an access fee of 150 only..So Videocon d2h must rethink...

prasanthks said:
I am a subscriber of d2h south hd platinum.But I am not interested to watch sd channels other than malayalam.So I have contacted CC for this offer.But they said that this offer is only available for sd customers who are joining to hd for the first time.I believe that the better hd offer for south customers is given by sun direct as they provide all 49 hd channels for an access fee of 150 only..So Videocon d2h must rethink...

CC provided you wrong information. I'm subscribed to HD for more than two years. Still I'm getting this offer.
which HD channels do you watch? I'll suggest suitable base pack+add on accordingly.

They provides very poor customer services.The executives are unaware of new offers..I want to subscribe south silver pack along with new 1+1Hd addons..Is it possible to make 6+6hd(continues subscription for six months) before 31st march?

Surely you can. Do it yourself online by logging in your D2h account.
First downgrade to South silver, then 6+6 South silver PHD add on, other required add ons.
6+6 is for 12 months, not 6.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock